Because it is a solution that allows your company to have a profitable telephony, maximize the use of your telephone plant and select the best plans for incoming and outgoing calls according to your business needs, regardless of their geographic location*.
* Subject to coverage or premium MPLS IP dedicated channels.
If client already has an IP telephone plant does not need to invest in additional equipment; Plus you can choose the rate plan that fits your needs.
Transmission of voice and data between the IP PBX company and IFX Networks by a single channel, while ensuring the quality of servicee.
It is the best way to strengthen its commercial presence, expanding its geographical location with numbers in over 50 countries and over 4000 cities around the world.
You can choose at any time the number of voice channels that meet the conditions of their business, allowing growth on demand service in less time.
The platform supports IFX Networks compression standards G729 and G711, allowing you to have optimal use their dedicated channels.
Have access to the details of your calls in real time and know the behavior of your service at all times.
MAKE CALLS (outgoing) to: Local, Mobile, National Long Distance (NLD) and International Long Distance (ILD).
The client can request Local Numbering and International Toll Free worldwide*.
* International numbers and Toll Free are subject to availability in the country / city requested. .
Receive calls (incoming) of: Local, Mobile, National Long Distance (NLD) and International Long Distance (ILD). .
The customer has access to a web interface with online reports to monitor service.
Scope of Service
• The customer has the ability to manage the numbers in other countries from a single platform
• IFX Networks is responsible for the interconnection of public projections over traditional telephone network (PSTN) or IP incoming calls
• With a single Ethernet port available is enough for IFX Networks to provide optimum service IFX SIP TRUNK.
• 99.6% Service Availability subject to the availability of link connectivity.